Consultation documents in English
- Find out more about the proposals by reading:
- our full consultation document. This sets out our case for change, options for consultation, and why we are putting them forward, as well as what this means for people who use these services.
- a summary consultation document. This summarises the information in the full consultation document in a shorter form.
- our consultation leaflet. This gives a short overview of the proposals and explains the different ways you can feed back.
- an Easy Read document explaining our maternity and neonatal proposals with lots of images and less text.
- an Easy Read document explaining our children’s surgery proposals with lots of images and less text.
- an alternative text version of our consultation document for use with screen readers.
Consultation summary document in other languages
The summary consultation document is also available in Albanian, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Farsi, French, Gujarati, Italian, Kurdish, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Somali, Spanish, Sylheti, Turkish, Ukrainian and Urdu.
If you require information in an alternative format, including Braille, audio, or Easy Read, or translated into another language, please contact: StartWellConsultation@ors.org.uk
Have your say
We really want to hear from you and hope you will get in touch with your feedback, questions, and any alternative ideas. or find out about other ways you can share your views.
Our proposals have been developed with clinicians and families across North Central London. If you would like to read about the work that took place before we launched our consultation please visit our background information page.