Video: The air we breathe – community language translations
- Arabic The air we breathe
- Bengali The air we breathe
- Polish The air we breathe
- Somali The air we breathe
- Turkish The air we breathe
- Spanish The air we breathe
Information and resources for how you can protect your health from air pollution in North Central London
The air we breathe affects our health. If air quality is poor it can be harmful to our lungs, heart and brain and can be especially harmful for babies, children and those with existing health conditions such as asthma.
In North Central London, we are working together across both the NHS and our local Councils (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington) to raise awareness about the impact of air quality on health.
We also want to provide useful information, advice and guidance about what we can all do to improve the air around us and reduce our exposure to poor quality air, both at home and outdoors.
- Poster: The air we breathe affects your health
- Leaflet: The air we breathe, steps you can take to minimise the effects of air pollution on your health
Information about air quality in your borough
- Barnet: Air quality
- Camden: Air quality
- Enfield: Air quality
- Haringey: Pollution Control – Local Air Quality
- Islington: Air quality in Islington
Fuel poverty, staying safe and warm at home
- Barnet: Energy efficiency
- Camden: Save energy and keep warm
- Haringey: Fuel poverty
- Islington: Energy