The Rt Hon Steve Barclay MP, Secretary of State Secretary of State for Health and Social Care has outlined a commitment to transparency, and the need to be clear about the role of different organisations within the health and care system.
On 9 December 2022, the Secretary of State asked each Integrated Care Board (ICB) to produce an organogram showing the structure of teams within the ICB. All ICBs across England are mandated to publish this information as it is deemed within the public interest.
North Central London Integrated Care Board (NCL ICB) has produced a report showing information about our organisational structure and costs. The report contains the following information relating to NCL ICB’s organisational structure:
- Organisation name
- Name of directorate
- Name of team
- Job title of each post within the team
- Budgeted FTE
- 2022/23 annual budgeted cost of each team, including on-costs, with relevant footnotes/explanations captured at the end of the report
Please note the following with regards to the ICB’s organisational structure information:
- The information reflects the ICB workforce establishment at a point in time – 30 November 2022.
- The information includes employees on permanent and fixed term contracts, ICB employees on secondment and vacancies.
- The 2022/23 annual budgeted cost of each team, includes on-costs such as employers pension and national insurance contributions
- Budgeted salaries for the ICB Executive Management Team and the ICB Board are shown within bands of £5,000 and have been set in accordance with national NHSE guidelines
Any questions regarding the report should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.