North Central London ICB is committed to commissioning the best care for the diverse population we serve, recognising that services need to be designed with equality, diversity, and human rights at the core of business and decision-making.
We are committed to fulfilling our equality duties and obligations to reduce health inequalities in all aspects of our roles and functions. The values underpinning equality, diversity, and human rights are central to policy making, service planning, employment practices, and commissioning.
For our staff, we aim to create a working culture that recognises, respects, and values differences for the benefit of the organisation, the individual, and the community.
You can view our Equality and Diversity pages by clicking the titles below:
- Accessible Information Standard (AIS)
- Gender Pay Report
- Key priorities for 2020 – 2025
- Our Equality, Diversity and Human Rights commitments
- Workforce Disability Equality Standard (WDES)
- Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES)